ML Parent Course Online - CHALLENGES - Nov 25
Prerequisite: Mediated Learning - Basics/Foundations
Parents, we invite you to join us for an online parent training course.
Mondays - Nov 23, Dec 2, 9
6:50 pm - 9:00 pm
This series of three 2-hour sessions will include instruction, participation, and opportunity for Q & A. As participants meet in a virtual classroom, a microphone headset, a strong internet connection and speakers are required.
ML workshops are not eligible for funding.
In this workshop:
- Go from struggle to success.
- Explore student attitude and belief by using the mediational method.
- Assess weaknesses and strengths.
- Help children struggling with focus, memory, confusion, processing, frustration, planning and learning delays.
- Come away with an action plan.
- Come away with hope; moving from "I can't" to "I can."
|Event Date||Monday, 25 Nov, 2019|
|Event End Date||Monday, 09 Dec, 2019|
|Cut off date||Monday, 25 Nov, 2019|
|Price||$60 per couple or individual|