ML Parent Course Online - BEHAVIOUR Oct 19
15Prerequisite: Mediated Learning Basics/Foundations
Parents, we invite you to join us for an online parent training course.
Mondays - October 19, 26, Nov 2
6:50 pm - 9:00 pm
This series of three 2-hour sessions will include instruction, parent participation, and opportunity for Q & A. As participants meet in a virtual classroom, a microphone headset, a strong internet connection and speakers are required.
In this worhshop:
- Go from conflict to cooperation.
- Find positive ways of addressing behavioural challenges.
- Grow in skills which help in dealing with delays, blocking, fear of failure, fear of succeeding, lack of confidence, and argumentative behaviour.
- Learn nine key areas of living, performance, and stability.
- Engage in personal and group activities that will increase your ability to identify learning barriers and address frustration.
- Bring your home to new place of success and peace.
|Event Date||Monday, 19 Oct, 2020|
|Event End Date||Monday, 02 Nov, 2020|
|Cut off date||Monday, 19 Oct, 2020|