Provide family service and support by working with family home education funding allotments. This support is primarily provided by processing purchase orders, by checking receipts and preparing refunds for valid expense claims. Work as part of a dynamic team in the Derwent WISDOM office.
Duties and responsibilities
- complete tasks assigned by the manager, including those delegated through department managers
- respond to family funding emails and phone calls
- check receipts submitted to office by families for home education refunds and prepare refund payments
- process family refunds from valid home education expenses
- issue purchase orders to vendors on behalf of families
- call families to collect necessary paperwork/documentation
- maintain and manage family financial files (digital and physical)
- audit data collection and organization
- represent the financial team at meetings and conferences as needed
- leadership skills
- reliable, punctual, with excellent attention to detail
- friendly and outgoing
- genuine care and concern for putting the needs of home schooling families first
- excellent verbal and written expression is crucial
- math and critical thinking skills
- be able to work independently and as an effective part of a team
- experience in Excel and word processing programs
- a home schooled graduate or home educating parent preferred
37.5 hours per week. Some evenings and Saturdays required. Four weeks paid vacation at times specified by management.
Note: Employment will be by Trinity Christian School Association for the WISDOM Home Schooling program.