How to Enroll with WISDOM
WISDOM exists to support traditional (parent-directed) home schooling. Your family decides what is taught, how it is taught and when it is taught.
To enroll for the 2019 - 2020 school year:
- Please submit one Family Form for your family
- Submit a Home Education Notification Form for each child
- Submit a copy of your child's birth certificate (or Canadian passport). Enrollment is not possible without valid ID. Upload via secure uploader.
- Create an Education Program Plan for each child. This is your most important document, as it defines your home education program and assures your authority. In order to give us time to review, suggest additions, and approve your plan, please provide it before the end of August.
- Refunds (for funded students) come via direct deposit for any reimbursement refund. Please fill out an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Application and submit it with a VOID Cheque or a bank account verification letter.
Once we have received your notification we will contact you to verify that all has been received.
A note on deadlines: The AB Ed deadline for the school to complete enrolments for funded students is the last business day of September. Please be sure to give us time to process your enrolment.
Welcome to WISDOM!
Registration for the Fall 2019 Online Course Term is open!
Some courses fill very quickly, so don't delay!
Friday session, banquet, social & ballroom dance (with instruction for those who wish to dance),
Saturday talks, panels, post-secondary institutions and answers to your questions.
Join us to:
- invest in your own education
- interact with post-secondary institutions and employers
- discover, plan and define your important years of highschool and beyond
- encounter new opportunities, meet with friends and expand your home school social circle