WISDOM exists to support traditional (parent-directed) home schooling. Your family decides what is taught, how it is taught and when it is taught.
To enroll for the 2018 - 2019 school year:
- please submit a Home Education Notification Form for each child
- submit a copy of your child's birth certificate (or passport). Without a valid form of ID, funding is not available. Upload via encrypted sender.
- Create an Education Program Plan for each child. This is your most important document, as it defines your home education program and assures your authority. In order to give us time to review, suggest additions, and approve your plan, please provide it before the end of August.
- Refunds come via direct deposit for any reimbursement refund. Please fill out an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Application and submit it with a VOID Cheque or a bank account verification letter.
Once we have received your notification we will contact you to let them know it has arrived.
Welcome to WISDOM Home Schooling!
- Registration Deadline Friday, Aug 10 - AUG 23-25 Baseball Camp
- SEP 14 Outdoor Rock Climbing Kananaskis 3
- SEP 15 Outdoor Rock Climbing Kananaskis 4
- SEP 28-29 Industrial Arts Course - Knife Making
- OCT 15 & 22 Debate Workshop - Camrose
Two more debate workshops in the works for October - check back soon.
Registration for the High School & Beyond Conference will be open by next week! Save the Date - November 2-3, 2018, Edmonton.