ML Parent Course - CHALLENGES - Jan 13
Prerequisite: Mediated Learning Foundations
Parents, we invite you to join us for an online parent training course.
Workshop runs for three Thursdays: January 13, 20 & 27, from 7:00 pm — 9:00 pm.
This series of three 2-hour sessions will include instruction, participation, and opportunity for Q & A. As participants meet in a virtual classroom, a microphone headset, a strong internet connection and speakers are required.
In this workshop:
- Go from struggle to success.
- Explore student attitude and belief by using the mediational method.
- Assess weaknesses and strengths.
- Help children struggling with focus, memory, confusion, processing, frustration, planning and learning delays.
- Come away with an action plan.
- Come away with hope; moving from "I can't." to "I can."
|Event Date||Thursday, 13 Jan, 2022|
|Cut off date||Wednesday, 12 Jan, 2022|
|Price||$60 per couple or individual|