ML: Behaviour D
Prerequisite: Mediated Learning Foundations
Parents, we invite you to join us for an online parent training course.
Workshop runs for three Thursdays: November 23, 30, Dec. 7 from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
This series of three 2-hour sessions will include instruction, parent participation, and opportunity for Q & A. As participants meet in a virtual classroom, a microphone headset, a strong internet connection and speakers are required.
In this workshop:
- Go from conflict to cooperation.
- Find positive ways of addressing behavioural challenges.
- Grow in skills which help in dealing with delays, blocking, fear of failure, fear of succeeding, lack of confidence, and argumentative behaviour.
- Learn nine key areas of living, performance, and stability.
- Engage in personal and group activities that will increase your ability to identify learning barriers and address frustration.
- Bring your home to new place of success and peace.
Cancellation policy: If we have to cancel an event due to low registration, we will refund your money. However, if you cancel within two weeks of a scheduled camp or event, your money can not be refunded. Without the necessary funds, your last-minute cancellation may otherwise close down an entire event.
|Event Date||Thursday, 23 Nov, 2023|
|Cut off date||Thursday, 23 Nov, 2023|
|Price||$90 per individual or couple (must be with WISDOM)|