ML: High School A
Join your high school student for an online training course. Designed for both the student (age 14+) and the parent in online participation. Parent must have previously taken an ML workshop. If the parent has not yet taken Foundations, please check the website for upcoming workshops.
Workshop runs for three Mondays: April 17, 24, and May 1, from 7:00 – 9:00 pm.
This series of three 2-hour sessions will include instruction, participation, and opportunity for Q & A. As participants meet in a virtual classroom, a microphone headset, a strong internet connection and speakers are required.
In this workshop:
- For youth 14 and older, with at least one parent attending.
- Directed to students, helping them become more self-directed.
- Focus on goal-setting, staying motivated, healthy study and healthy living.
- Receive effective tools for becoming more responsible and mature.
- Learn to self-mediate, to ask meaningful questions, and to grow as critical thinkers.
- Explore “calling”.
- Take charge of behaviour and learn to plan for the future.
|Event Date||Monday, 17 Apr, 2023|
|Cut off date||Monday, 17 Apr, 2023|
|Cancel Before Date||Monday, 17 Apr, 2023|
|Price||$60 per student with parent(s) attending|