Save the date for 2017 - November 3-4 in edmonton.
Are you preparing for high school at home as a student or parent?
Are you a student in the midst of high school years and wondering what your strengths are?
Are you planning for post secondary?
Gain a Significant Education through High School and Beyond!
• Beyond the Ordinary: Creativity and Family Life
• Looking Back - panel of adults who were home schooled
• How to get a High School Diploma, or How Not to get a High School Diploma
• Post Secondary Institutions Who Want You
Break-out Student Sessions:
• Thinking about High School at Home: How will you Spend your Time? (12 through Jr High)
• Planning for post-secondary studies (high school)
• How to prepare a Resume; How to prepare for an Interview (all students)
Break-out Parent Sessions:
• Home Schooling Through Illness and Hardship - panel of parents who have persevered
• What I Would do All Over Again and Differently - panel of parents of adults]
- Invest in your own education.
- Talk to post-secondary institutions.
- Plan for these important years.
- Meet new friends.
Talks for Pre-High Students | Talks for High School Students | Talks and Panels for Parents
The WISDOM High School & Beyond Conference inspires your family - parents and youth alike - to embrace and enjoy home schooling through high school.
As a special bonus, we invite all registered attendants to join us on Friday evening at the Matrix Hotel for a Youth Social and Ballroom Dance! (Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend.) The social is included in the fee for the conference.
All home schoolers welcome! $40 flat rate fee includes WISDOM parent(s) with immediate family members. Graduates may also attend the conference with their family at no extra charge. Cost for non-WISDOM families: $60.
This event is recommended for students aged 12 and up.
Note: The conference will not be live-streamed online. Selected talks will be available for viewing or purchase as audio after the conference.