WISDOM’s High School & Beyond Conference is a wonderful opportunity to come and explore a variety career opportunities.
Join us to:
- invest in your own education
- speak with and interact with post-secondary institutions and employers
- plan for your important years
- form new friendships and reignite old ones
This year’s conference is designed to inspire youth and parents to explore, embrace and enjoy the Open Roads that home schooling through high school offer.
- Pursuit of Excellence in Professional, Personal & Family Life
- Leveraging Your Unique Qualities & Experiences to Achieve Success
Breakout Sessions following a variety of “ROADS”
- Communication Industry/ Arts & Entertainment
- Film, Still, Drama, Acting
- Communications & Media
- Professional Industries
- Business & Entrepreneurship
- Politics as a Necessary Form of Charity
- Family Life
- Public Safety
- Trades & Apprenticeship
- Grad Panels
- Participating Institute Booths and 'Elevator Pitches' highlighting their institutions and services
November 3, 7-10pm
Youth Social and Dance
NAIT: Fresh Express
November 4, 8:30am - 5pm
NAIT: SHAW Lobby
All homeschoolers welcome!
Cost: $40/family (includes parents along with their students - grads may attend (with their family members) at no extra fee
Book your lunch separately:
If you pre-purchased your lunch tickets, they will be available upon registration at the conference.
If you have not pre-ordered a lunch, please bring a bag lunch.
Note: Conference fee may be funded with home school funding, but lunch may not. If you pre-ordered lunch but did not pre-pay, we will ask you to pay for lunch upon registration.
This event is recommended for students aged 12 and up. You may bring your younger children, but please remember to supervise them at all times.
Note: The conference will not be live-streamed online. Selected talks will be available for purchase as audio after the conference.
Visitors can park in Parkade A/B and Lots C, D, E, F, HP, J, and T. The rate is $5.00 per entry. Click here for a parking map of the NAIT campus.
Ingredients: Canola Oil, sautéed garlic, onions, carrots, celery, ground beef, crushed tomato sauce, beans and corn
Dressing Ingredients: oil, red wine vinegar, honey, salt and pepper
Freshly Baked Buns & Grated Cheddar