WISDOM’s High School & Beyond Conference is a wonderful opportunity to come and explore a variety career opportunities.
Join us to:
- invest in your own education
- speak with and interact with post-secondary institutions and employers
- plan for your important years
- make new friends and reignite old ones
This year’s conference is designed to inspire youth and parents to explore, embrace and enjoy the Open Roads that home schooling through high school offer.
- Pursuit of Excellence in Professional, Personal & Family Life
- Leveraging Your Unique Qualities & Experiences to Achieve Success
Breakout Sessions following a variety of “ROADS”
- Communication Industry/ Arts & Entertainment
- Film, Still, Drama, Acting
- Communications & Media
- Professional Industries
- Business & Entrepreneurship
- Politics as a Necessary Form of Charity
- Family Life
- Public Safety
- Trades & Apprenticeship
- Grad Panels
- Participating Institute Booths and 'Elevator Pitches' highlighting their institutions and services
November 3, 7pm
Youth Social and Dance
NAIT: Common Market
November 4, 8:30am
NAIT: SHAW Lobby
Cost: $40/family (includes parents along with their students - grads may attend at no extra fee
All homeschoolers welcome!
NAIT Catering is offering a hot lunch buffet offered to conference participants for $12 per person You may bring a bag lunch, or pre-purchase the hot lunch when you register. Note: Conference fee may be funded with home school funding, but lunch may not. More information on lunch may be found here.
This event is recommended for students aged 12 and up.
Note: The conference will not be live-streamed online. Selected talks will be available for purchase as audio after the conference.
Visitors can park in Parkade A/B and Lots C, D, E, F, HP, J, and T. The rate is $5.00 per entry. Click here for a parking map of the NAIT campus.
Buffet-style lunch available for pre-purchase for $12 per person.
Chili: Canola Oil, sautéed garlic, onions, carrots, celery, ground beef, crushed tomato sauce, beans and corn