ML Parent Course Online - CHALLENGES
Prerequisite: Mediated Learning - Basics
Parents, we invite you to join us for an online parent training course.
Join a series of 2-hour sessions that will include instruction, parent participation, and opportunity for Q & A. As participants meet in a virtual classroom, a microphone headset, a strong Wi-Fi connection and speakers are required.
ML workshops are not eligible for funding, please choose another payment option at time of registration.
Mondays Nov 6-13-20
7:00 - 9:00 PM
This course will cover the following:
- Go from struggle to success.
- Explore student attitude and belief by using the mediational method.
- Assess weaknesses and strengths.
- Help children struggling with focus, memory, confusion, processing, frustration, planning and learning delays.
- Come away with an action plan.
- Come away with hope; moving from "I can't." to "I can."
|Event End Date||20-11-2017|