ML Parent Course Online - BASICS
Parents, we invite you to join us for an online parent training course.Basics Course is a prerequisite to ALL other Mediated Learning Courses. Once you have completed the Basics, please explore the other courses in any order.
Join a series of 2-hour sessions that will include instruction, parent participation, and opportunity for Q & A. As participants meet in a virtual classroom, a microphone headset, a strong Wi-Fi connection and speakers are required.
ML workshops are not eligible for funding, please choose another payment option at time of registration.
Wednesdays - November 8-15-22
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
This course will cover the following:
- Spark learning.
- Learn the core and essentials of Mediated Learning.
- Understand how the brain learns best and how Mediated Learning can be incorporated into family life.
- Come away with tools that make learning more engaging and meaningful for children.
- Explore the importance of parent/child attachment and ways to keep it healthy.
- Through activities, discussions, and skill-building exercises, get a good grasp of the fundamentals of the mediational approach.
- Discover problem-solving techniques that help to strengthen weaknesses.
- Finish this course with firm personal and family goals in place, and a plan to achieve them.
|Event End Date||22-11-2017|