ML Parent Course Online - BASICS
Parents, we invite you to join us for an online parent training course.Basics Course is a prerequisite to ALL other Mediated Learning Courses. Once you have completed the Basics, please explore the other courses in any order.
Join a series of 2-hour sessions that will include instruction, parent participation, and opportunity for Q & A. As participants meet in a virtual classroom, a microphone headset, a strong Wi-Fi connection and speakers are required.
ML workshops are not eligible for funding, please choose another payment option at time of registration.
Materials for the Mediated Learning workshops are protected by copyright. Recording of any session is prohibited.
Wednesdays - November 8-15-22
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
This course will cover the following:
- Spark learning.
- Learn the core and essentials of Mediated Learning.
- Understand how the brain learns best and how Mediated Learning can be incorporated into family life.
- Come away with tools that make learning more engaging and meaningful for children.
- Explore the importance of parent/child attachment and ways to keep it healthy.
- Through activities, discussions, and skill-building exercises, get a good grasp of the fundamentals of the mediational approach.
- Discover problem-solving techniques that help to strengthen weaknesses.
- Finish this course with firm personal and family goals in place, and a plan to achieve them.
|Event End Date||22-11-2017|