ML Parent Course Online - BEHAVIOUR
Prerequisite: Mediated Learning - Basics
Parents, we invite you to join us for an online parent training course.
Join a series of 2-hour sessions that will include instruction, parent participation, and opportunity for Q & A. As participants meet in a virtual classroom, a microphone headset, a strong Wi-Fi connection and speakers are required.
Mondays - March 12-19-26
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
ML workshops are not eligible for funding, please choose another payment option at time of registration.
Materials for the mediated learning workshops are copyright protected and recording of any session is prohibited.
This course will cover the following:
- Go from conflict to cooperation with your child.
- Find positive ways of addressing behavioural challenges with your child.
- Grow in skills which help in dealing with delays, blocking, fear of failure, fear of succeeding, lack of confidence, and argumentative behaviour with your child.
- Learn nine key areas of living, performance, and stability for learning success.
- Engage in personal and group activities that will increase your ability to identify learning barriers and address frustration with your child.
- Bring your home and family to a new place of success and peace.
|Event End Date||26-03-2018|