ML Parent Course Online - HIGH SCHOOL
Pre-requisite: Mediated Learning - Basics
Parents, we invite you to join us for an online parent training course.
Join a series of 2-hour sessions that will include instruction, parent participation, and opportunity for Q & A. As participants meet in a virtual classroom, a microphone headset, a strong Wi-Fi connection and speakers are required.
Coming in May 2018. Dates to be determined.
This course will cover the following:
- Designed for both the parent and student (youth 13 and older) in online participation.
- Directed to students, helping them become more self-directed.
- Focus on goal-setting, staying motivated, healthy study and healthy living for your high school student.
- Receive effective tools for becoming a more responsible and mature high school student.
- High school student learns how to self-mediate, to ask meaningful questions, and to grow as critical thinkers.
- Exploration in the student's "calling".
- High school student learns how to take charge of behaviour and learns to plan for the future.
|Event Date||Tuesday, 01 May, 2018|