Discover Coding - 8 week workshop B
Program: Discover Python with Callysto
Duration: 90 minutes - 8 sessions
Time: 11 am - 12:30 pm
For: Students in Grades 5-9
Discover Python with Callysto is a 8-class course that introduces students (and parents) to basic coding concepts. Instructors teach 1.5 hours of Python per week over 8 weeks.
Students will need a Google (Gmail) or Microsoft email to access the Callysto platform.
- Lesson 1: Wednesday, October 21
- Lesson 2: Wednesday, October 28
- Lesson 3: Wednesday, November 4
- NO CLASS: November 11
- Lesson 4: Wednesday, November 18
- Lesson 5: Wednesday, November 25
- Lesson 6: Wednesday, December 2
- Lesson 7: Wednesday, December 9
- Lesson 8: Wednesday, December 16
This initiative is supported and funded by Callysto and Pacific Institute for Mathematical Sciences (PIMS), and the program is created and delivered by Discover. As this is a federally funded project, meta-data on registrants will be collected. This will include grade, gender, learning disabilities and First Nations status.
This is a free course for WISDOM students.
Find out more at www.discovercoding.ca
|Event Date||Wednesday, 21 Oct, 2020|
|Event End Date||Wednesday, 16 Dec, 2020|