ML Parent Course - BEHAVIOUR Nov 8
Prerequisite: Mediated Learning Basics/Foundations
Parents, we invite you to join us for an online parent training course.
Workshop runs for three Mondays: November 8, 15 & 22, from 6:50 pm – 9:00 pm.
This series of three 2-hour sessions will include instruction, parent participation, and opportunity for Q & A. As participants meet in a virtual classroom, a microphone headset, a strong internet connection and speakers are required.
In this workshop:
- Go from conflict to cooperation.
- Find positive ways of addressing behavioural challenges.
- Grow in skills which help in dealing with delays, blocking, fear of failure, fear of succeeding, lack of confidence, and argumentative behaviour.
- Learn nine key areas of living, performance, and stability.
- Engage in personal and group activities that will increase your ability to identify learning barriers and address frustration.
- Bring your home to new place of success and peace.
|Event Date||Monday, 08 Nov, 2021|
|Cut off date||Sunday, 07 Nov, 2021|
|Price||$60 per couple or individual|