ML Parent Course - FOUNDATIONS - Nov 30
Parents, we invite you to join us for an online parent training course. Foundations is a prerequisite to ALL other Mediated Learning Courses (except Screen Impact). Once you have completed Foundations, please explore the other courses in any order.
Workshop runs for three Tuesdays: November 30, December 7 & 14, from 7 pm – 9 pm.
This series of three 2-hour sessions will include instruction, parent participation, and opportunity for Q & A. As participants meet in a virtual classroom, a microphone headset, a strong internet connection and speakers are required.
In this workshop:
- Spark learning for every student: challenged to gifted.
- Through activities, discussions, and skill-building exercises, get a solid grasp of the foundations of the mediational teaching method; learn to apply it to any child, using any curriculum.
- Understand how the brain learns best and how Mediated Learning can be incorporated into family life.
- Access tools that make learning engaging and meaningful for your child.
- Explore the importance of parent/child attachment and learn ways to keep it healthy.
- Discover problem-solving techniques that help to strengthen cognitive weaknesses.
- Leave the workshop with firm personal and family goals in place, as well as a plan to achieve them.
The Foundations Workshop is a prerequisite to attending any other Mediated Learning workshop
|Event Date||Tuesday, 30 Nov, 2021|
|Cut off date||Monday, 29 Nov, 2021|
|Price||$60 per couple or individual|