Registration for Spring Term Online Courses is now open!
Check out our 30+ course listings here. Register early to ensure your child's spot - our most popular courses fill up extremely quickly.
High School & Beyond Conference 2019
Online registration is now closed. Please join us, registering at the door.
Registration Friday: 6:45 pm at North Lobby (free parking in A/B parkade)
Registration Saturday: 7:45 am at SHAW Theatre (free parking in A/B parkade)
How to Enroll with WISDOM
WISDOM exists to support traditional (parent-directed) home schooling. Your family decides what is taught, how it is taught and when it is taught.
- Please submit one Family Form for your family
- Submit a Home Education Notification Form for each child
- Submit a copy of your child's birth certificate (or Canadian passport). Enrollment is not possible without valid ID. Upload via secure uploader.
- Create an Education Program Plan for each child. This is your most important document, as it defines your home education program and assures your authority. In order to give us time to review, suggest additions, and approve your plan, please provide it before the end of August.
- Refunds (for funded students) come via direct deposit for any reimbursement refund. Please fill out an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Application and submit it with a VOID Cheque or a bank account verification letter.
Once we have received your notification we will contact you to verify that all has been received.
A note on deadlines: The AB Ed deadline for the school to complete enrolments for funded students is the last business day of September. We do accept a number of post-funded families each year, so don't be concerned about applying. We're happy to help.
Registration for the Fall 2019 Online Course Term is open!
Some courses fill very quickly, so don't delay!