Upper Junior Course/Parent Tutorial (10-12 yrs), $165 - No Prerequisite
The child and parent take this course together. This is a reading and discussion course. A delightful reading list will engage the child with quality writing and will form an interesting foundation for taking discussion deeper than mere comprehension. Students and their parents will find meaning in comparing their own experiences to those of timeless characters as they live through the challenges and joys that life provides them.
- Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Caddie Woodlawn by Carol Ryrie Brink
- Trumpet of the Swan by E.B. White
- Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
- Mr. Popper’s Penguins by Richard and Florence Atwater
- The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster