ML Student Online Course HIGH SCHOOL - Nov 7
Join your high school student for an online training course. Designed for both the student (age 14+) and the parent in online participation. Parent must have previously taken an ML workshop. If the parent has not yet taken Foundations, please check the website for upcoming workshops.
Thursdays - November 7, 14, 21
6:50 - 9:00 PM
This series of three 2-hour sessions will include instruction, participation, and opportunity for Q & A. As participants meet in a virtual classroom, a microphone headset, a strong internet connection and speakers are required.
ML High School workshop is eligible for funding. Please submit credit card receipt for reimbursement.
In this workshop:
- Designed for both the parent and student (youth 13 and older) in online participation.
- Directed to students, helping them become more self-directed.
- Focus on goal-setting, staying motivated, healthy study and healthy living for your high school student.
- Receive effective tools for becoming a more responsible and mature high school student.
- High school student learns how to self-mediate, to ask meaningful questions, and to grow as critical thinkers.
- Exploration in the student's "calling".
- High school student learns how to take charge of behaviour and learns to plan for the future.
|Event Date||Thursday, 07 Nov, 2019|
|Event End Date||Thursday, 21 Nov, 2019|
|Cut off date||Thursday, 07 Nov, 2019|
|Price||$60 per student with parent(s) attending|